Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

GOALS, GOALS, GOALS


Good Morning Everyone!

We had a great weekend.  We did homework, relaxed and hung out with our friends.  We went to a friend’s football game and we watched a family of deer play in our backyard.  I slept in…but not too late and I took a look at goals for the new school year.

It’s been two weeks…time to think about what I want for the year and how I’ll get there (now that the shock of “back to school” has passed).  I looked at several things, talked to my parents and Krumbs, and thought—a lot!

According Caroline Pignat, in her article “The Power of Goals”, I did the right thing by thinking first.  I decided that I want to get straight “A’s” this year.  It is a big goal and I’ve got a lot of work to do to get there. 

Thinking about the work is the next step in Ms. Pignat plan (after I write down my goal).  I will have to be organized and find time to study every day.  I will have to get my homework done and stay focused in class.

I know my best friend from school has the same goal, so we’ve been talking about it a lot.  We agreed to study together and help each other stay on track.  We’re going to eat right and remember to get enough sleep…even during weekend sleepovers!

Having a friend to help and support me will make reaching my goal easier and more fun.  I think keeping everything organized and focused will help too.  I can do this!!!!

What are your goals for the school year?  Do you need some help figuring out how to set your goals?  Check out Caroline Pignat’s article by clicking here.  Krumbs and I know you can do it, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment