Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FUN, FAST, FABULOUS FACTS WITH THE CLICK OF A KEY

A Fast and Fabulous "Did You Know?" Fact from Cookie and Krumbs:

Dogs grow 10 times as fast as humans!
 
Cool, right?  I found the fact right on the first page of the Imagination Cafe.  The section, called "Food for Thought" gives all kinds of fast, fun facts that you can share with your friends.  Looking for another one?
 
Little Red Riding Hood's first name was Blanchette!
 
Krumbs and I love fast, fun facts and if you do too, click here to visit the "Food for Thought" section of the Cafe.  The facts change every few minutes, so if you browse around for a while, you can store up a lot of fast, fun and fabulous facts!
 
 
 
We're sort of getting used to being back at school now that we've been back for three days.  I miss the easy, breezy life of leisure, but I am enjoying school now.  I scored as 40/40 on my math paper...and I finished in 20 minutes!  Pretty awesome, when math isn't my best subject.  It proves that I've been really working hard though!!!

A cockroach has two brains!
 
Yep, it's just another fast, fun, fabulous fact I needed to share.  Check it out at the Imagination Cafe!  Have a great day everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment