Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

DO YOU SEE IT, HEAR IT, TOUCH IT OR TALK ABOUT IT?


How do you learn best?

            Brooke Leedlum asks that in the Imagination-Café.com’s newest article.  I guess I never really thought about how I learn best, but the author has some great tips on how to figure that out.  So, are you a visual learner, an aural learner, kinesthetic learner or social learner?
Here’s a challenge from Krumbs and I….can you guess each of our learning styles?  I’ll describe them for you and then you can take a guess.  (Okay, I’ll put the link to the article up, so you can read it.  Click here to read Brooke Leedlum’s article, “How Do You Learn Best?” and then try to figure out our learning style…and your own!)
I love to write notes and read them.  I like to look at lots of different things, especially paintings, but I really don’t enjoy listening to music.  I like to picture words in my head too.   What kind of learner am I?
Krumbs loves to run, especially when he’s chasing chipmunks!  (So sad, they’re all hidden away right now!)  He likes to go on long, long walks and figure things out.  Well, what kind of learner is Krumbs?

Check out the article on learning styles.  Find out how you learn best and things you can do to help learn things faster, easier and better!

 

Cookie

0 comments:

Post a Comment