Krumbs and I are living the "late, great life" for our very last month....(SIGH!!!!!!!) In only 35 days, school will start and the "late" and the "great" will become the "very early" and "very busy". (SIGH...)
Look, it's not that I don't like school. School has a lot of benefits:
- I can see my friends every, single day
- I can never say that I'm bored with nothing to do
- Back to school shopping is fun
- Having a new teacher and new classmates is cool
- I can see my friends every, single day but that doesn't mean I can talk to them whenever I feel like talking
- I can never say I'm bored with nothing to do because my time is filled with studying, homework and projects
- Back to school shopping is over way too quickly
- Having a new teacher and new classmates quickly turns into "my teacher" and "my class"
I guess I have mixed feelings, really. I can't help but feel a little excited to get my brain moving again, start some fun group projects, do some science experiments and go on some field trips. I'm looking forward (just a wee tiny bit) to having a schedule...but not to waking up in the morning. I feel like half of me wants to go back and the other half wants to stay right here "living the late, great life".
How do you feel about school? Are you excited to go back? Are you looking forward to a little more "brain activity" and a little less "lazy"? Visit the Cafe and join "Klub Krumbs" so you can go to the "Open Mike" and join in on some great conversations and discussions.
Check back soon!