Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

WE'RE READY FOR OUR CLOSE-UP!

It's a Good Morning Monday so wake up and let's get going!

Krumbs and I had a fabulous weekend but we're aiming for an even better week!  We went to Yankee Stadium in New York over the weekend to watch the Yankees (woo-hoo) take on the Angels.  Unfortunately, the Yankees lost that game but they won the series 5-4 (nice job eeking out that series win).  It was cool to see the ballpark, eat the hotdogs, slurp the giant sodas and "chillax".  Why?  Because we're living the Late Great Life!!!


So it's a new week and we have new things planned.  We are spending the week in THEATRE CAMP!  How cool is that?!?  We're going to be with a group of kids (and Krumbs!), a musical director, a band and a drama coach...and we're going to put on a musical!! To learn more, Krumbs and I visited "Job-a-palooza" at the Cafe.  We read an article on Actors/Actresses by Laura Freeman and we learned all about what you have to do to become an actress or actor.  We are PUMPED!!!   Krumbs and I can't wait to write songs, learn lines and perform on a real stageWhoopie-stay tuned for more!

This is definitely going to be great, I know I'm not supposed to think this way, but I wonder if I'll get a lead role?  I wonder if I'll be able to memorize the lines ( I don't even mind that memorizing lines involves something close to school work!).  I'm excited just to have a chance to be on a stage and in front of an audience!   What about you?  Would you want to act in a play or movie?   



Check back with us for more adventures in theatre as Krumbs and I live the very dramatic Late Great Life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment