Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

SUDDENLY, WE'VE GOT JELLIES IN OUR BELLIES!


NO, we don’t have upset stomachs!  Our bellies feel like they’re full of jelly because we’ve visited California’s “Jelly Bellyjelly bean factory!!   Unfortunately, my parents were not willing to pay for plane tickets (and I didn’t really expect them to do that, either) so Krumbs and I took a virtual tour of the factory by visiting the company’s website.  I’m sure you can guess where we found that idea!

Krumbs and I were visiting the Café this weekend and right there on our computer screen was an article by Alicia Klepeis called, “See the World in a Jelly Bean”.  It was so cool!  I had no idea there are jelly bean flavors like Chili Mango and Barbecue Banana-I’m not sure which of those I’d try!  The article was full of really neat facts about one of our favorite candies…JELLY BEANS!  Krumbs couldn’t believe all the exotic flavors served around the world!

The BIG BONUS???  The author of the article actually added a link from her article right to the Jelly Belly site…so anyone can take a factory tour and find out all about how Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are made—yum!  Want to live the Late, Great Life with us?   Visit the Café, read the article and follow the link  on the article to take the tour…we think you’ll love it as much as we did!!!

Check back with us soon for more adventure "Living the Late Great Life"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment