Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahhhhh! He's Back!!!


Good Morning!
All the lounging around Krumbs and I did this week definitely gave me back my energy.  We had a great weekend!  Krumbs was happiest of all but I think that was more because he was going CRAZY!! stuck in the house all week while I was trying to get better.  He is an outside animal!

We spent most of Saturday outside.  Out in the yard, the squirrels and chipmunks were super lazy after a whole week without Krumbs running marathons chasing them.  You could almost see the shocked looks on their faces when Krumbs came barreling around the corner of the house. I drew a picture to show you.


The smarter ones disappeared up a tree or down a hole, but a few brave (or not so smart) animals raced around and around with Krumbs.  With Krumbs here, I bet my yard has the healthiest squirrels and chipmunks in the whole state! Does your dog chase squirrels and chipmunks too?

Boy, sometimes I wish we could harness Krumbs’ chipmunk chasing power and use it for something cool.  Do you know different animals around the world are used or have been used as vehicles?  I couldn’t believe it, but we read about it here.  Birds, dogs and even llamas have been used to bring messages, people and supplies from one place to another. AWESOME!!!   I think, with Krumbs' racing power, he could probably be famous…but I’m glad he’s just my dog!

I’m heading over to the CafĂ© now to see what other amazing things I can find.

Check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment