Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Finally Waking Up


Hello Everyone,

I’m finally waking up!   Krumbs and I have had really warm weather here.  It makes us want to be out, out, outside all the time.  Yesterday we bounced on the pogo stick (well, I bounced and Krumbs jumped in circles around me) and I didn’t fall all the way off even one time.  Okay, one time I came really close to falling off right on top of Krumbs.  Good thing I caught myself or Krumbs would’ve been a Krumbs pancake!  What's your favorite thing to do when the sun is shining and the sky is blue?

We're keeping busy inside too.  Krumbs and I have discovered cooking.  We were checking out "What's Cooking" in the Café and found a fabulous recipe for Macaroni and Cheese.  I checked with my mom and she said Krumbs and I could try it!  We made Mac and Cheese for our whole family last night and let me tell you—it was easy to make and sooooo good.  We made a salad too.  Have you ever cooked for your family?  If you like macaroni and cheese, ask your parents if you can try making the recipe on the Café.  I bet they’ll be happy you offered to cook!

Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment