Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Before They Were Famous


Hello Everyone,

Last night Krumbs and I watched the “American Idol” results show.   We like watching this show because we have the chance to know all about the singers before one of them becomes a big star.  It reminds me a little bit of the “Before They Were Famous” section of the Café.  Krumbs and I like to read about different stars and what they did when they were younger.  My fave is the story about Kelly Clarkson.  I LOVE Kelly Clarkson and it’s so cool to find out who inspired her and how “regular” she was before she became a star!  What would you like to know about your favorite star?

 Krumbs and I have a quiet weekend planned.  I think it’s supposed to rain so softball practice will probably be cancelled. L  The weather will probably mean we’re stuck in the house.  What to do?!?  I think I’ll try some recipes from the Café.  Maybe I’ll make Krumbs some Dog Biscuits and I’ll make myself some Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Burritos-mmm, mmm, mmm!

Have a great weekend, no matter what you do, and I’ll check back on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment