Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There's No More Pogo...It's A March Snow Show!


Hi Again,

Remember when I said I couldn’t wait to take out my pogo stick?  Krumbs and I just found out it’s supposed to snow tonight-no pogo for me! 

I am pretty psyched for snow though…snow means a snow day (no school) and shoveling.  If we help shovel the driveway, we get hot apple cider with cinnamon and Snow Day Pancakes-my favorite treat in the world!  Check out my quick and easy Snowy Day pancakes if it snows by your house…or even if it doesn’t!

Cookie’s Quick and Easy Snowy Day Pancakes

Frozen pancakes              1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips                  1 Tablespoon Shredded Coconut

1. Take a frozen pancake and put it on plate. 
2. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips. 
3. Microwave for one minute.
4.Spread the chocolate chips with a knife and sprinkle on the shredded coconut snow-Mmm!   Mmm!


Here's a drawing of my Quick and Easy Snowy Day Pancakes!  Have a great day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment